Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wedding Inspiration

Since I live and breathe wedding, I thought I'd share some inspiration and ideas that I'm playing with. While I'm not sharing many details with anyone except Blaine and my parents (what are you sharing, MOM?! O_O), I'll just give you all a peak at some ideas :)




In other wedding news, my parents went to a tasting at the place that we are having the reception at in Illinois and said the food was great and they think it will be awesome :) I'm so excited and I wish I could have been there! I've been working on RSVP cards, direction cards, etc to get invites mailed out soon. Blaine and I are going to order/get our wedding rings soon too eeeee! We both just did our taxes and are getting back more than we thought. Our guests might be able to eat at our wedding now! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mom is not sharing nothing with nobody. O_O I haven't told/shown anyone you ideas...except marge at the Flower basket ...but then...she will need to know

    ReplyDelete