Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas

I had a great time in Illinois, it was so great to see everyone again :) I got to spend lots of time with Emily and my mom. I think I went to Bass Pro shop 3 times, Target twice, Walmart twice, and Objects 4 times with different people to do Christmas shopping but anything to spend time with them! The highlight of the trip: I bought my wedding dress! EEEK! I'm so excited. It's all becoming very real and I'm both excited and stressed!! We also toured a possible reception venue. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. I never even took my camera out of my bag :X I'm HORRIBLE at remembering to take pics and I really want to work on that this year. I don't think Blaine and I took a single picture together while we were there. So please (as usual) bare with these cell phone pics. My new phone takes very long/wide shorts depending on how you hold it.

Mt. Hood while taking off from Portland


Chicago and Lake Michigan



Emily's cat, Spike, and I


Emily and I at Old Chicago


Emily at the fancy decorated Arby's


At Chili's with Emily and Mom


My sister's new rabbit


Taking off from Chicago


Arriving in Portland


Aaaaaand that's all I got for ya. If you have any pics of Blaine and/or I from when we were there please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment