I love fall. L.O.V.E. I love the crispy clean air, the leaves changing colors, pumpkin patches, breaking out all of the jackets, cozy fall decorations and most importantly all of the pumpkin flavored ice cream/drinks/desserts! Here are some of my favorite things right now.
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes
2. Tis the season for pies
3. Fall leaves
4. Starbucks Pumpkin Space Latte's. I've been to Starbucks more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 2 years. Cold weather and working early/late hours are my excuse.
5. Columbia fleece zip ups. I stole Blaine's and wore it 3 times this week. I finally got my own today (it was on sale, I saved over $20!).
6. Moccasins. I have 4 pairs and I wear one just about every day.
7. Candles. They are so much better in the fall/winter. They feel so cozy and they come in such yummy scents. (Plus how cute are these candle holders? I've also seen corn kernels, acorns, mini pine cones and coffee beans in place of the candy corn for fall)
8. Halloween candy. Something about orange colored Kit Kat's and chocolates in the shape of pumpkins just makes them tastes better.
9. My new 125th Anniversary GALLON size Ball jar. Yes, you read that right. Gallon size. It now holds mini pumpkins on my mantle. Yes, you read that right too. It holds mini pumpkins.
10. All things apple. Caramel apples, apple cider and apple cider doughnuts. I could SO go for a delicious caramel apple from IGA. Who wants to hand deliver one to me?