Saturday, October 8, 2011

All alone

Blaine had to fly to California yesterday morning for work and I spent the night alone for the first time since we moved in together a year and a half ago. I found something out about myself while I've been alone for the past 36 hours. I don't like it. I don't get scared per say, I just prefer not to be alone especially over night. I did enjoy however not doing much today. First day in many months that I (mostly) sat, watched tv and was online all.day. I got up a little before 10, watched Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride Part 2, did dishes, laundry and picked up the house and spent the rest of the time on Pinterest. Blaine's flight gets in in a little over an hour and I'm getting ready to do some shopping at DSW (I have a $10 coupon whoop whoop! seriously if anyone shops at/has a DSW near by sign up for their special offers. They send great coupons!) and HomeGoods.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment