Thursday, June 30, 2011

Team Britney

Let me start out by saying that even thought Britney Spears is known to be a little crazy and won't even be in the running for best mom award, I'm team Britney all the way.

Now that that is out of the way, her concert was amaaaazing! That chick can still put on a good show and even Blaine said "that wasn't too bad". The first "group" was Nervo. Two girls who are Australian DJ's that stood up there and mixed some songs. It was cool for about 5 minutes then I was totally over it. The next group was Jessie and the Toy Boys. Some chick who looked like a mini Lady Gaga with two guy back up dancers. Both of these groups had their bass up WAY too loud and were less than enjoyable. Nikki Minaj was next. I only know one of hers songs and turns out she is weeeeeird. Like weird weird, not oh cool that's original weird. She rap/sang a lot of covers and her dancers were very odd and kind of scary. After we got those groups out the way we had to wait 45 mins for Britney's stage to be set up. She played for about 2 hours and I loved it all. I would definitely go again. It helped that we had pretty great seats. We bought our tickets through Groupon because they were 50% off and were for the 300 level (highest level) and when we got there we were in the 200 club level (fancy level closer to the stage). I guess they didn't sell as many tickets so they just pushed everyone down to the next seating levels. Pretty. Great.






No, I didn't take those pictures, I took these pictures..




Next Friday is NKOTBSB and I am beyond stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment