Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where I've been

Very vivid very close Easter rainbow



Someone is very protective of her tent

Molly and I at the river



My office

Lunch

I love my sticky notes on a mini pallet

Mt. Hood

I haven't pumped my own gas since I moved here

Some old boats at the river



Enjelle and I went to her cousins bridal shower a few weekends ago and had to design a dress out of aluminum foil. We won :)

I'll try to blog more now that I'm settling into my new routine. We have some fun things coming up in the next few weeks and months. Our 8(what?!) year anniversary is this Thursday, Blaine's cousins wedding is in a few weeks, my cousin Jill is having her 3rd baby the beginning of June, Blaine's 25th birthday is at the end of June, Blaine bought me Backstreet Boys concert tickets for the beginning of July as an early birthday gift(!!!!!!!), Emily's and my 21st birthday's are in the middle of July, hopefully mom/Emily/anyone else will come visit this summer and of course camping.

2 comments:

  1. I made the blog! :) Um...you have your own office? Rob and I both DO NOT have our own office and we have 15 years on you (or more). So.not.fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! The office at our location is pretty small.. only 9 offices and no cubes so everyone gets an their own office. Blaine just got his own office last week and he's been with the company for 2 years. I kind of feel bad coming right into this job and getting one of the biggest offices but hey, they gave it to me!

    ReplyDelete