Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Katie who?

I know I know! It happened again. I've been absent. I just don't FEEL like being on the computer when I get home. Here are some pictures to catch you all up.

Oh Petunia, you are so cute

On Saturday Blaine and I went to Voodoo doughnut before going shopping for a gift for a wedding we are going to in a couple of weeks. We went to Crate and Barrel, The Container Store and Anthropology! Great day to say the least.. I find way too much in Anthro that I want need. Like a $128 owl cookie jar. I just neeeed it!

Yes that is oreo and peanut butter on my doughnut



Beautiful day at the river + Mt. Hood

It's official, I got my name plate
First pay check
I think that just about sums up my week. I've been working on '10 things' since Sunday, hopefully I'll post it before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment