Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Out and About

Here is a recap of the week in pictures

I wanted to get some hanging flower baskets to put on the railing and this weekend Fred Meyer was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale and all of the flowers I got were $1/each.





My tulips are starting to bloom


My strawberries are doing well too


Simon watches whenever we are outside


Every night all night


Fluffy


Geocaching


then we took a break to swing


Ready for the job interview


Celebratory dinner at McMenamins. View from our table.



Walking at the river


I tried uploading a video but it's been over an hour and it still says uploading but I'm not sure if it's even doing anything. I'll ask Blaine and hopefully post some videos soon!

3 comments:

  1. pretty flowers! i've tried keeping some out on our balcony but i always kill them :o( FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I can't grow anything from seed and I recently killed a cactus so I'm hoping I can keep these alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love the flowers! it was such a beautiful day in vancouver! did i miss that? lol

    ReplyDelete