Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Faves

I'll post about my trip later, for now here's 10 things :)


1. Anchor Locket


2. I want a custom embosser


3. Pumpkin Pie cupcakes


4. I bought these for Emily and I


5. Cherry Coke cupcakes sound so good!


6. This would be a cute apron


7. No bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies? Yes please!


8. Love this


9. Dulce de Leche peanut butter cookie sandwiches


10. This looks fun!


Can you tell that I was hungry when I put this together?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. katie lets get that mini wedding cake pan and decorate tiny cakes! OMG lets do that now!!! lol I havent talked to you in forever. I have gossip girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica: I know right! I found so many cute necklaces from that etsy shop!!

    Rachael: Ahh!! I know! I was just thinking the other day "hm I haven't talked to Rachael in awhile, wonder whats the happs?" Call me or text me or fb chat me to skype me! katiekate717

    ReplyDelete