Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 things I love.. Friday?

10 things is a few days early this week due to the fact that Monday is my first day of work and I don't know if I'll feel like blogging that night!

Enjoy! (Click to enlarge as usual :)

1. Love this painted scarf DIY


2. I'm into the silhouette and chevron movements lately and both together is wonderful!


3. I wish I could paint my nails like this


4. This mirror would look great above my dresser or even the mantel if Blaine let me ;)


5. I want to make this fruit salsa and baked cinnamon chips soon! Have to wait until yummy summer fruit.


6. LOVE this!


7. I so want this couch. Like really bad.


8. Painted ceiling, so cool


9. This technique for DIY water color business cards could be cute for invites too


10. Love everything about this card

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. freezer paper transfers are sooo easy!!! love them! also, putting contact paper on a silk screen is the easiest silk screen ever lol

    you and me crafternoon soon!

    ReplyDelete