Sunday, March 27, 2011

On Vacation

Like I do anything that I need a vacation from but it's nice to be back :) This is the first time that I've been on the computer since Wednesday night and I haven't uploaded any pictures or videos to my laptop yet. Probably won't post any of those until I get back. Here's a picture from the airplane bathroom though.


This is the first time that I've used an airplane bathroom in years. Like maybe since the last time I went to Hawaii in 2007? I was trying to smile but this bathroom was at the farthest back of the plane that anyone could possibly be without being outside and was SUPER bouncy.

Anyways, I've been extremely busy since I've been home but it's great to see everyone! There are still a lot of people that I want to see. Emily and I have already done our Easter festivities since I won't be here then. We made each other Easter baskets and even had an Easter egg hunt. Her mom and her mom's boyfriend hide eggs for the 5 of us kids to find. Yes, we are all 20-25 years old out looking for eggs :) but some are REALLY hard to find (like a tiny black one in a hole in the middle of the yard) and there's big bucks in some of the eggs. I've also been helping my mom organize her sewing room. I've found lots of goodies to take home with me :D

I don't know how much I'll blog this week but in a week or so I'll post about my trip.

1 comment: