Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Fun Day

Enjoy! :)

1. I want to DIY this shower curtain from Anthro since I'm NOT paying $118 for it


2. Another DIY I want to do. Paper flowers out of old patterns.


3. I made these Oreo truffles yesterday. SO good.


4. Amazing KitchenAid.


5. Excited to start gardening


6. This super cute (sold out) summer dress


7. Origami dino necklace


8. Love the colors/polka dots/pinwheels of this cake


9. I want this chalkboard inspired bathroom


10. Mindy Gledhill - Whole Wide World. Rachael posted this video on her blog the other day and I've played it at least 20 times since.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH I know what you mean about that shower curtain! I've gather inspiration for bathrooms. Im really wanting to do something fun. I bought a new soap dish and tumbler the other day at west elm, white black and metallic. I am really wanting to add a new color. Love an excuse to diy. Did you see the tutorial, on some blog???, on that shower curtain? It looked so time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen diy's for ruffle shower curtains but not really like the anthro one but I bet you could find one. I think that it'd be pretty easy to do though even if it would be time consuming. I'm hoping I can talk my mom into making it for me when I'm home :D
    I just pinned this one on pinterest today. It'd be easier than the Antro one http://pinterest.com/pin/9314864/

    ReplyDelete