Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 Things I Love Monday

10 things that I love today.. cats :)


1. This print


2. This picture makes me laugh every time :)


3. Pusheen is just like Lily and Simon. (I don't know why the picture is so small. Click to enlarge.)


4. This picture is really cute


5. I think I need these!


6. Lily would LOVE this


7. I really like cat beds made out of recycled suitcases but I don't know if my cats would actually sleep in it.


8. These earrings are super cute


9. Maru is the most playful/trouble cat I've ever seen. He has tons of videos and you can see them here. I had forgot that he lives in Japan but he's okay!!


10. I love love love Simon's Cat videos, they're so cute and are great for a laugh. This is the newest one, you can go here to see them all.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love those earrings! My sister found Ro an adorable vintage sweater that has cats on the buttons! you would prob love it... i can't wait till she can fit into it ;o)

    ReplyDelete