Tuesday, February 1, 2011

While everyone else is in a blizzard...

It's SOOO nice here today!

(If you are experiencing what I've heard referred to as "snowpocalypse, snowapalooza and snowmageddon" and you don't enjoy it.. you might not want to read on)



There isn't a cloud in the sky and it's about 45 degrees out. It is udderly gorgeous. I had to go to the post office and the drive over was the best drive to the post office that I've ever had. The mountains (Hood & St. Helens) are so beautiful and look so close that I could almost touch them. Here are some pictures that I took on the way to the post office and at home.

Walking up to the mail box


View from the balcony




Mt. Hood in the bottom left corner


Mt. Hood


The pictures make the mountain look so small but it really was the biggest I've ever seen it.

Here's a picture my mom sent me of her kitchen window... no thank you


If you're in "snowpocalypse, snowapalooza or snowmageddon" be safe and if you're in southwest Washington enjoy this wonderful wonderful weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment