Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm back... or not

I feel like I haven't been on here in forever! Well because I haven't. So Happy Valentine's Day, Happy President's Day (for the sales ;) and Happy Birthday Dad! Nothing has changed with the new internet situation but until I just buy the better $20 tethering app I will have to deal with a slow connection and being kicked off randomly. By new internet situation I mean we no longer use our neighbors open internet (not by choice, they either moved or secured it) because we are too cheap to pay for our own and now I have to tether internet from my droid. It's not necessarily that we are too cheap to pay for internet it's that I think that it's a complete rip off. Blaine's sister just got rid of her internet because of how expensive it is. We've looked at prices before and it's insane. I don't think I should have to pay more than $20 a month. It does not cost the internet company that much for me to have wireless internet. It could be worse and I could not be able to tether internet and have to go to the library or something. btw I always feel gross after going to the library. You can't clean books. How many people have sneezed on this book, read it while going to the bathroom, put it down on the nasty bus seat, etc etc etc. I DO go to the library and I do check out books.. I just get grossed out. Wow ANYWAY Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures. I don't know if it's blogger or my tethering. I can't get on coupon websites like coupons.com or target coupons because the computer thinks it's my phone. or something. I'll try later/ask Blaine. grrrrr. If it is the tethering than that stinks. I don't want to have to go somewhere with open wifi to blog. booooooooooo.


Let's just turn this crazy post into an update post with no pictures. Starting with last Monday....

Happy Valentine's Day! When I woke up there was a box of Choxi chocolates on my laptop. SO good! If you've never tried them you can only get them at Target (since they are a Target brand). When Blaine got home that night be gave me a bottle of Clinique Happy perfume. Mmmmm love it! And he got a free gift when he bought it which was a big white fluffy robe! Then we went out to dinner at McMenamins on the river. I thought that it was going to be SUPER busy when we got there there was only a 15 minute wait. Well the guy crossed our name off of the list somehow and after 25 minutes Blaine went up there and told him that he's seating all of these people that came in after us and he apologized and asked if we were over 21, Blaine said yes (less than 5 months counts right?) and he seated us at a booth in the bar area right away. Which the different between the bar area and non-bar area was a railing. The food was really good and made up for the wait. We got an appetizer of spinach and artichoke dip with pita bread and it was soooo good! I was LOADING the dip onto my bread and we even saved some dip for our fries. I'm surprised I didn't get sick from eating half a bowl of dip. The dinner menu was kind of small and I only found two entrees that I would eat and one of them was pulled pork and I can make that at home so I got a Tuscan chicken sandwich. Mmmm delish!! Blaine got a burger that had bacon and bleu cheese on it. It was surprisingly good as well! After dinner we stopped by Blaine's mom house then his dad's. We didn't get home until late and we were sooo tired.

Everything else I have to post has pictures to go with.. bahh hopefully I will be back later with those. Maybe I'll go over to Blaine's mom's to use her wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment