Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Things I Love Monday

Here is this weeks 10 things that I love. Enjoy :)

1. LOVE this sequin silk-organza dress. Do not love the price tag.

2. These might have been on one of the first '10 Things I Love' but I'm not sure. I've wanted these tea towels for almost a year and haven't gotten them for my birthday or Christmas. One day (when I get a job) I'll buy them myself. I just love Donna Wilson creations. (Click to enlarge)


3. This pillow is beautiful. It doesn't go with anything in my house but I like it.

4. Super cute idea for DIY rubber stamps. I made a mustache one today.


5. mmm Pyrex collection


6. These owls are too cute


7. I will have to make this cake sometime soon


8. And I want someone to make me these


9. Another Donna Wilson item. This plate is darling


10. THE dream closet. Ahh swoooon! One day. One. Day.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment