Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catch Up Pictures

btw.. Happy New Year!! Post to come later, for now some catch up pictures.

Enjelle, Me, Blaine and Portia on Christmas Eve. Please take an extra second to look at Portia, she was done with pictures.


Portia and I on Christmas. The crown is from one of those party poppers and Portia is wearing a Christmas shirt.


Finally hanging up more things around the house. This has been on a shelf by the front door but I decided to hang it right next to the door, it fits perfectly!


Look at how small Portia was!!

For those of you that don't know/remember, Portia is Blaine's mom's cat. She showed up on her porch on November 15th and this picture was of her first week that we had her. She was so tiny and puffy, now she is long and looking less like a kitten and more like a cat even though shes only a couple of months old.

I was going to post the video of Christmas morning when we gave the cats their cat condo but it's too big. I'm skipping '10 Things I Love' this week and I'll have a New Years post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment