A new addition to my blog on Monday's will be a post of 10 things I love. These things could be what I'm crushing on that week, something I've come across online, something that I've done that week etc. I'll also add the link to the item/picture etc to give credit to those lovely people and also so you know where to find it! Enjoy! (How perfect that I'm starting this before Christmas? ;)
1. Jumbo Rick Rack and Pom Pom Trim
2. BADgal blue mascara by Benefit
3. Mood Polish
4. Native American Teepee - For Cats. Maybe we could get rid of the Dyson box if we got this?
5. Tassel Garland-Multi color
6. Vintage Pyrex
7. This letterpress print ampersand
8. These nails
9. New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys are TOURING and coming to WA in July. AAHHH!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG?! I guess I've waited 13 years to see Backstreet, 7 months is nothing! BSB won't be complete without Kevin. I guess he figures being almost 40 and having a family is too old(?) to be in a "boy" band.
10. These cute little "hamburger" cupcakes. Blaine asked me to make these for his birthday. In June.
I hope you enjoyed the first installment of 10 Things I love Monday! Time to go wait for the UPS man to get here with my Christmas cards. I hope to get them out today or tomorrow.