Monday, December 13, 2010

10 Things I Love Monday

A new addition to my blog on Monday's will be a post of 10 things I love. These things could be what I'm crushing on that week, something I've come across online, something that I've done that week etc. I'll also add the link to the item/picture etc to give credit to those lovely people and also so you know where to find it! Enjoy! (How perfect that I'm starting this before Christmas? ;)

1. Jumbo Rick Rack and Pom Pom Trim



2. BADgal blue mascara by Benefit


3. Mood Polish

4. Native American Teepee - For Cats. Maybe we could get rid of the Dyson box if we got this?



5. Tassel Garland-Multi color


6. Vintage Pyrex


7. This letterpress print ampersand


8. These nails


9. New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys are TOURING and coming to WA in July. AAHHH!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG?! I guess I've waited 13 years to see Backstreet, 7 months is nothing! BSB won't be complete without Kevin. I guess he figures being almost 40 and having a family is too old(?) to be in a "boy" band.

10. These cute little "hamburger" cupcakes. Blaine asked me to make these for his birthday. In June.

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of 10 Things I love Monday! Time to go wait for the UPS man to get here with my Christmas cards. I hope to get them out today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment