Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy

I have been super busy since we got home from Illinois! Which was great! Illinois that is. A week just isn't long enough to see everyone let alone spend any time with them. I don't even think I ate dinner with my family at all while I was there. Blaine and I were constantly gone trying to spend just a little time with everyone. I also went to a Mary Kay meeting and had to go to ICC to ask why I haven't gotten my PTK certificate yet since no one answers my phone calls or emails and it's been over a year. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and I wish I could have spent more time with all of you! I always welcome visitors here though ;) ;) ;) Seriously. I do.

The day after we got back Blaine and I went to an old apple cider mill with Enjelle which took much longer than we expected then Blaine and I went to Disney on Ice. The next day was Halloween (jeez it has been awhile since I blogged..) and we had Enjelle over to carve pumpkins and watch It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Which I always thought was a MOVIE like at least an hour long. Nope. 20 minutes. I remember it seeming so much longer. Anyways, the next few weeks after we got home I was bombarded by Etsy orders (which it great!). Then I got a message on Etsy from a parent from a local middle school's PTO inviting me to be a vendor at their holiday bazaar on Dec 1st. I've been crafting crafting crafting to get ready for that. I'm also putting together a Mary Kay open house at our apartment's club house on Dec 3rd. I'm using both of these things as an excuse to start buying Christmas decorations :) I actually have been trying to blog for the past couple days but our internet has been super spotting. I'm having to connect my phone to my computer since it can act as a wifi hub and use that and I still get disconnected every little bit.

Pictures to come as soon as I can round them all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment