Friday, September 10, 2010

Katie Home Maker

Since I have yet to even get so much as a call about a job (UGH) I have a lot of time on my hands. I usually craft. A lot. Restocking my Etsy page and working on new things.

Like this pillow.

I also like to bake. We got a ton of cake and cookie mixes at our house warming party and I baked the last one before we went camping. I made oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday. It's probably a good thing that we don't have any more mixes and that we rarely have chocolate chips and we don't have cocoa powder otherwise I'd bake everyday.

But I hate making dinner. I need to plan my meals better. Whenever I actually do feel like looking at a recipe we never end up having all of the ingredients. I usually just mix up some spices or sauces and put it on some chicken. A couple weeks ago I was doing really good at making new things. I was on a kick with crock pot meals like roast, ribs and chicken and broccoli.

Lily made herself a nest out of the folded up blanket

I had help taking pictures for Etsy/cleaning the spare room.
Blaine is taking me to Noodles & Co and a movie tonight so I need to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment