Friday, September 3, 2010

FAAN Walk

Last Saturday Blaine and I, Blaine's sister Enjelle and mom Debbie participated in the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network Walk in Portland. Thank you to those whose donated!! I tried to send you all individual thank you emails directly from FAAN's website but I don't think they all went through? If they didn't I'm sorry and thank you sooo much!

At the walk there were several tables set up where different stores/organizations had free samples and information. Even though all of the food samples they brought were packaged with a list of ingredients and were of course gluten/tree nut/dairy/peanut/etc free everyone still checked all the ingredients and asked what was in it. I couldn't imagine having to do that every day with every single thing I ate.





The walk was at this nice park in Portland. It was a beautiful day, actually kind of chilly!

Thanks again to those who supported this great cause!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment