Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More new things

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I opened up gifts as soon as I got up :) Emily, her mom and Blaine all chipped in to get me the bike I really wanted so as soon as we ate breakfast we went to the store! Blaine had been at the store the night before and said that they had ONE left and he wanted to go NOW! As soon as we got the bike off the shelf and I took it for a ride down the aisle a man that had been looking at the bikes asked if he could take a picture of my bike. Soooo we got there just in time!!

New bike!!


I don't think I've ever worn a sweatshirt on my birthday.


Blaine had to take it for a spin :)


Blaine had also given me a Pier 1 gift card and I knew what I wanted because we had just been there the other day so that was our next stop!

We saw this owl a looong time ago and we just kinda laughed at it but it slowly grew on us. When we went to Pier 1 a few days before my birthday I saw that it was on super sale and reeeeally wanted it! I went to Craft Warehouse the other day and got the sticks and flowers since the owl is like a big vase.

He's about 3.5 ft tall and Lily loves him! She sits by him a lot and once I caught her standing on his head. She really likes the sticks though and it was a fight to even get them into the owl. Lily broke some and others were pretty slobbery.

The day after my birthday we went couch shopping. Our old couch was pretty bad. It was Blaine's dad's old couch and it was getting worse and worse. It HURT to sit on it and sometimes I would just sit on the floor because that was more comfortable. We thought that we knew what we wanted and where we were going to get it but turns out they didn't have the matching sofa and love seat that we wanted. We went to a couple different places and fell in love with this one instead:

All four pieces are separate and clip together at the bottom. You can also buy additional pieces! We love it and of course the cats do too.

Lily likes birthdays too :) Well she really just likes tissue paper.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! LOVE the sofa. Such clean lines and neutral color. You'll be able to take it wherever you go, and it won't go out of style. (And it looks so comfy.)

    ReplyDelete