Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today is the Day

My room is empty, my suitcases are packed. I've said all my "see ya later"s now the only thing left to do is actually leave. I'm going to be a mess in the airport when it's time to leave mom. I'm glad Emily is coming with me for a week otherwise I don't think I could even get on the plane. Yesterday was pretty hard saying goodbye to Cade and Olivia, Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Pop, Micki, Loren and Barrett. I can barely even TYPE about leaving these people how am I supposed to actually DO it?! It's not this small town that I'm having a hard time letting go of; it's all of my friends and family. Yes I love this little town and I'm going to miss it but the only thing that would keep me here in the people I love. There are no schools that I want to go to here or any career opportunities for me here. I can't make a living on the people I love, I need to go on this new adventure for me but it's proving to be way harder that I imagined. Last night I got home after dad went to bed and he didn't even wake me up this morning before he left for work. Guess I don't get to say goodbye to him. Anyways, there's stuff that needs to get done before we leave in an hour. Goodbye Illinois! See you around Thanksgiving/Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment