Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 24th Blaine!!

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Blaine!!! I spent all morning yesterday running from store to store because Wal-mart didn't have everything I needed to make Blaine's cupcake cake, Walgreen's doesn't have instant photo printing and Win Co didn't have everything on my list either. Then all afternoon I spent making Blaine's gift because I waited until the last possible day and the cupcake cake (which looks horrible but tastes great). I tried to make something from the Hello Cupcake book, I probably should have chosen something easier and/or when I had more time. Then we went out to Chinese for dinner and to moms for cake/ice cream and gifts! All in all I think it was a pretty good day!

This week is get a job week... or get applications and take resumes places week. But today is clean the spare room day. In the spare room we have both of our desks, all my Mary Kay stuff, guitars, clothes, crap, etc and SOMETHING needs to be done with it all. We really need another dresser but we need towels, new vacuum and other things first so clothes are either in boxes or just piled up. This might take me awhile so I better get started..

While I was frosting cupcakes yesterday I looked up to see this. Lily loves to check out Dorothy and she punches at Nugget if he's on the side of the tank. I usually let her look if she isn't sitting on top of the tank or trying to lift the lid.

6 comments:

  1. I totally love this picture and miss my lil lilygirl. she is and always has been miss curious along with mistrouble! Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy and i am glad Blaine has you to come home too now! xo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. the giant cupcake cake wasnt cute!?! how is that possible!!?!?!

    i have a mini cupcake maker. lets make cupcakes in all sizes!!! ohhh alice and wonderland ones! the big pill and the little pill! ok, im rambling now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh and tell blaine happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't make a cake in a giant cupcake pan. I made lots (32) small cupcakes and stacked them to look liked a tiered cake but it ended up looking like I just threw them into a pile :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhhh hahaha. well im sure they were delicious! im going to make brandon take me to the new cupcake placed today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm let me know how it is! is it in downtown portland or vancouver?

    ReplyDelete